WallinTaylor Wallin Farzad & Ochoa Family Law Attorneys, LLP
633 W. 5th Street, 26th Floor,
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Taylor B. Wallin is an associate at Farzad & Ochoa Family Law Attorneys, LLP. Taylor works in the firm's Los Angeles office.
She became a California licensed attorney in 2009. Taylor is a Certified Family Law Specialist (CFLS), as certified by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization.
Taylor handles dissolution of marriage, legal separation, annulment and parentage cases.
She is experienced inside and outside the courtroom with cases that involve contested or high conflict financial and/or child custody issues, both pre and post judgment. Like all of the attorneys at Farzad & Ochoa, Taylor's exclusive area of law is divorce and family law.
She is available for a strategy session and is ready to help good men and women receive great family law representation.
- Western New England University, School of Law, Massachusetts, J.D., 2009
- Scripps College, Claremont, California, B.A., Political Philosophy, 2005
Awards and Honors
- Super Lawyers, Up and Coming Top 100 Rising Stars (Lawyers under 40) and Top 50 Women
- Rising Stars, 2019 2020 and 2021
- Super Lawyers "Rising Star," 2016-2021
- Super Lawyer 2022
- Western New England University Law School Alumni of the Year, 2017
Published Works and Presentations
- "How to Conduct a Virtual Trial Using Zoom," Co-presenter with Christopher Melcher and Steven Mindel, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML), June 2020
- "Virtual Hearings, Making it Real," Association of Certified Family Law Specialists, June 2020
- "Contempt Trials," Co-presenter with the Honorable Hank Goldberg, Beverly Hills Bar Association MCLE program, Summer 2019
- "6 Simple Steps to Minimizing Your Corporate Client's Liability When Dealing with Employee Wage Garnishments for Child or Spousal Support," Attorney at Law Magazine, Vol. 2 No. 8, 2016
- "7 Technology Tips and Tricks," Family Lawyer Magazine, February 2016
- "Of Sound Mind: Incapacity In Divorce," Co-author, Los Angeles Lawyer, October 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, President's Advisory Committee on Women in the Legal Profession
- Family Law Inns of Court, Former member