NuzzoNicole Nuzzo Farzad & Ochoa Family Law Attorneys, LLP
611 Anton Blvd., Suite 840,
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Nicole Nuzzo is a partner at Farzad & Ochoa Family Law Attorneys, LLP, working primarily in the Orange County office.
Nicole has been designated by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization as a Certified Family Law Specialist.
Nicole has a passion for lecturing about, writing about, and practicing family law. Nicole's goal in representing clients is to educate her clients on the law, assist in obtaining the salient facts/information to make informed decisions, and to help plan for the future years to come.
Nicole is a graduate of the National Institute of Trial Advocacy (NITA) where she learned valuable skills relating to courtroom presentation. Since her attendance, Nicole has successfully litigated family law matters on various issues. Nicole's attention to detail and organization puts her clients at ease in the courtroom, knowing she has prepared for the presentation of evidence and understands their unique circumstances.
Nicole has extensive experience representing high-net-worth clients in complex family law matters including but not limited to divorce, custody, support, property division, domestic violence, and premarital agreements.
- "Attorney Client Privilege/Confidentiality after Representation" published Orange County Bar Association, Formal Opinions of the Professionalism and Ethics Committee, January 2023.
- "Crossover Issues in Estate Planning and Family Law", Chapter 2, update coauthor, 2022.
- "Ethically Speaking - Marketing Mishap: Recording initial Client Calls to Maximize Return on Investment", Orange County Bar Association, Formal Opinions of the Professionalism and Ethics Committee, December 2021.
- "2021 Year in Review: Select cases for Family Law Attorneys", Co-Author, published in the Orange County Lawyer Magazine, November 2021
- "Terminating the Attorney-Client Relationship: Mum's the Word", published in the Orange County Lawyer Magazine, December 2020.
- "The Mobile Lawyer Effect: How Much are Lateral Hires Costing Your Firm?", published in the Orange County Lawyers Magazine, November 2019.
- "To Purge or Not to Purge, Retaining Client Files in the Digital Age", published in the Computer & Internet Lawyer, July 2019, Volume 36; Number 7.
- "To Purge or Not to Purge: Retaining Client Files in the Digital Age", published in the Orange County Lawyer's Magazine, November 2018.
- "Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Promoting Civility and Professionalism Amongst Divorce Attorneys", published in the Orange County Lawyer's Magazine, August 2017.
- CEB, Family Law Year in Review, January 2023.
- CEB, Family Law Year in Review, January 2022.
- Evidence in Action: The Anatomy and Psychology of a Family Law Trial, Part 2, November 9, 2022.
- Evidence in Action: The Anatomy and Psychology of a Family Law Trial, Part 1, October 26, 2022.
- Pendente Lite & Discovery Issues in Family Law, Program 1, September 1, 2021.
- Child Custody Solutions: Options Available & When to Use Them, August 18, 2021.
- Support Modification and COVID-19, November 19, 2020.
- Termination of the Attorney/Client Relationship: A Cliff-Notes Summary of Applicable Law & Procedure, November 18, 2020.
- Questions to Address with Your Clients in Custody Cases in Light of COVID-19, May 27, 2020.
- Orange County Bar Association, Member.
- Orange County Bar Association; Professionalism and Ethics Committee. Member.
- Orange County Bar Association; Family Law Section Board Member & COVID-19 Taskforce Member.
- ProVisors; Costa Mesa, Member.
- ProVisors; Irvine Central, Member, Group Leader.
- Pure Game; Non-Profit Sports Programs for Your Kids, Member of the Board.
- Alzheimer's Association.