Our Divorce Lawyers Take Custody Away From Mother Who Abused Drugs

Case Details

Father Successfully Takes Custody Away From Mother Who Abused Drugs

Our divorce lawyers represented an ex-husband in an Orange County Post-Judgment proceeding to obtain a transfer of primary custody of their minor child.

Case Results

We represented an ex-husband in a post-judgment proceeding in which our client sought primary custody of their son from the ex-wife on the basis she was still abusing dangerous drugs and that child would be better off with our client. His Ex-Wife hired a lawyer and fought the request through the court for months before the court ordered the change in physical custody to our client.

None of the case results or anything else written on this website, are a guarantee, warranty, prediction or assurance regarding the results that may be obtained in your case. Please read our terms of use page that is linked at the bottom of our website page.

Father Successfully Takes Custody Away From Mother Who Abused Drugs


Farzad Law 1851 East 1st Street, #460 Santa Ana, CA 92705 Varied

Like most parents, I really only care about the safety and well -being of my children. My ex was an addict and was a direct threat to himself and my son, though no one seemed to listen to me! Once I retained Robert Farzad things changed. I had a lengthy custody battle that lasted for years, but Robert and his team were there with me every step of the way, always keeping the safety of my son as the main focus. They are thorough and caring, which allowed me to be able to relax a little during an extremely complex and stressful time. Robert will fight for the needs and safety of your children. He is the voice of reason amidst the chaos of a divorce or custody battle!

Contact Our

Experienced Family Law Attorneys

Contact Us

We do not handle family law matters outside of the seven Southern California counties. Please do not complete this form if your matter is not in or will not be in Southern California. By clicking submit, you authorize us to communicate with you by email. Completing this form does not create any attorney-client relationship.