Ashley C. Sedaghat is an attorney and managing associate at Farzad Family Law. She is experienced, highly skilled, is an excellent writer and communicator. She possesses an attention to detail that clients greatly appreciate and she approaches the handling of her cases calmly and with patience. Ashley is well versed on California family law and procedure. She takes her role as an advocate very seriously and immerses herself in her cases.
Ashley Sedaghat obtained her undergraduate degree at California State University, Fullerton and her Law Degree at the prestigious Loyola Law School in Los Angeles. She has been an attorney in California since May of 2008.
Ashley works directly with firm president B. Robert Farzad. The majority of her duties include preparing:
- Handling the day to day needs of family law cases assigned to her;
- Preparing requests for order related to child custody, child support, alimony or property control issues and responses to such requests;
- Discovery requests and responses, which are formal requests for information;
- Communication with clients and opposing attorneys
- Disclosure documents mandated by California law in divorce cases, and
- Assisting the firm’s president, B. Robert Farzad or senior associate, Matthew J. Sundly for preparation of hearings.
Ashley Sedaghat, like all the attorneys at the firm, focuses full-time on handling divorce and family law cases. Also like each attorney at Farzad Family Law, she is a consummate professional with integrity and strong character.
You can contact Ms. Sedaghat by contacting her at Farzad Family Law’s Mission Viejo office.