Case Details

Father Defeats Mother’s Request for a Custody Move Away Order

We represented Father in a custody proceeding in which Mother was seeking to have the minor children come live with her out of state.

Case Results

Our attorneys represented Father in an Orange County child custody case where Father sought help defending himself against Mother’s request to have their two minor children come live with her in Pennsylvania. Our attorneys successfully opposed Mother’s request and not only were able to maintain primary custody for our client but also cleaned up the particulars of their exchanges of the children for visitation with their Mother in Pennsylvania. This included a proper allocation of the transportation expenses for those custodial exchanges.

None of the case results or anything else written on this website, are a guarantee, warranty, prediction or assurance regarding the results that may be obtained in your case. Every case is dependent on its own facts. Please use common sense. Your results may vary. Please read our terms of use page that is linked at the bottom of our website page.

Father Defeats Mother’s Request for a Custody Move Away Order


Farzad Law 1851 East 1st Street, #460 Santa Ana, CA 92705 Varied

When my ex-wife filed papers for more custody and child support, I chose the attorneys at Farzad Family Law. They were professional, honest and always had my best interest in mind. They were always quick to return my phone calls and emails, and never beat around the bush. They will be honest and straight forward with you about your case. Because of all these amazing qualities, I was able to protect my children and actually had child support awarded to me. I can’t thank the attorneys at Farzad Family Law enough for the care and dedication they put into my case. I recommend this law firm to anybody that is going through a divorce or custody battle.

Contact Our

Experienced Family Law Attorneys

Contact Us

We do not handle family law matters outside of the seven Southern California counties. Please do not complete this form if your matter is not in or will not be in Southern California. By clicking submit, you authorize us to communicate with you by email. Completing this form does not create any attorney-client relationship.